Sports nutrition courses!
You’re a busy person. You don’t have time to look all over the internet for answers to your sports nutrition questions.
Going down the rabbit hole of nutrition information can be time-consuming and daunting. And then, how do you know if what you read is correct?
Enter online nutrition courses
Specially curated by a sports dietitian, these courses are designed to give you the information you need that is science-backed, useful, and helpful. No more looking at 20 different blogs to find out how to carb load (or when and if you even need to!). We got you covered.
These courses are a one-stop-shop to all your fueling and hydration questions. You’ll come away with a clear, personalized action plan you can implement right away to start seeing results.
Sports nutrition courses answer your burning questions
- How do I fuel for a marathon or triathlon?
- How many carbs do I need for my sport?
- How do I stop cramping?
- How can I avoid bonking?
- What supplements can I take to enhance performance?
- How do I stop gastrointestinal issues and runners trots?
- How can I fuel to climb better for comps?
- What should I eat for outdoor climbing?
Online courses are one of the easiest ways to learn about how to improve your health and performance.
You can learn at our own pace and on your own schedule. Once you purchase the course, you can view it as many times as you’d like! Think of it as a dietitian on-demand.
Each course comes with cheat sheets, fueling guides, and more to help you design a personalized nutrition plan especially for YOU!
Be sure to subscribe for a free fueling guide download, access to our monthly newsletter and promo codes.
We even have courses for continuing education credits (CEUs) for dietitians!
Our courses and offerings:
- Sports Nutrition Cheat Sheet Pack
- Athlete Meal plans: 4 different calorie levels for 4 different training phases
- Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements
- Endurance Fueling
- Carb Loading Done Right
- Nutrition Beta: Indoor Climbing
- Nutrition Beta: Outdoor Climbing
- Perfect Hydration for Athletes