The definitive guide to fuel the send. Comprehensive, science-backed, and full of useful information for any climber.
Bike Shorts: Your Complete Guide to Indoor Cycling. Perfect for beginner cyclists, this easy-to-read book includes tips on gear, nutrition, workouts, and more.
This guide is designed for athletes, coaches, trainers, and parents of athletes that want to help foster a healthy relationship with sport, food, and body.
It’s 56 pages of information, infographics, and journaling prompts to help you foster your healthy self. It comes in a fillable PDF format.
Did you know some sports report up to 83% of their athletes suffering from eating disorders? Be a part of the solution. Learn how to spot them and what to do.
This guide includes:
- How to prevent and spot eating disorders
- What to do if you suspect someone you care about is suffering from one
- What types of treatments are available
- Types of eating disorders and disordered eating
- What is relative energy deficiency in sport?
- How to spot a strict diet for sports performance vs. an eating disorder
- What coaches can do about eating disorder culture
- Tips for athletes
- Tips for parents of youth athletes
- Journaling prompts in each section
- Resources and references