Did you bonk at your last race?
Do you feel fatigued, irritable, or heavy toward the end of your training?
Are you looking for a PR?
Did you know the average triathlete spends $4000 per year on gear and race entry fees? A triathlete can spend $3000-10,000 on their bike, plus cycling shoes, running shoes, a kit, a wetsuit, and a bike fitting. After spending thousands of dollars and months of training, don’t risk a sub-par race or a DNF due to poor nutrition planning. Book an athlete package today to make your investment worthwhile.
Triathlon is a demanding sport. Nutrition is often called the “fourth discipline,” because without the right fueling and hydration, you may not be able to finish the race or perform your best.
I help you with nutrition from start to finish, including the off-season. I tailor your nutrition needs to your activity level and type of training, making sure you fuel correctly to maximize training adaptations and feel your best on race day.
- Body composition scans
- Fueling and hydration plan for training
- Fueling and hydration plan for race day
- Recovery nutrition
- Recommendations on appropriate supplement use
- A full line of amazing online courses!
- Perfect Hydration for Athletes
- Perfect Fueling for Endurance Athletes
- Carb Loading Done Right
- Ultimate Guide to Useful Sports Supplements
- Nutrition Beta: Indoor Climbing and Comps
- Nutrition Beta: Outdoor Climbing
- Meal Plans for Athletes
- Cheat Sheets and Fueling Guides for Athletes
- Also offering CEUs in sports nutrition for dietitians
And be sure to follow us on Instagram!
I’ve completed numerous triathlons, ranging from sprint distance to 70.3, and I’m also a personal trainer and indoor cycling instructor, so I know how exercise physiology and nutrition work hand-in-hand. My experience helps you become a better triathlete.
Contact me today to get started on a nutrition plan for your triathlon season! Book an appointment below!